I’m so happy with these nails, they’re definitely one of my favorite designs so far in the challenge. The gradient is a simple one, using only three colors and alternating the order on every other nail. The colors I used are Sephora by OPI Leotard Optional, a dark tan, Kleancolor Pastel Orange, and Revlon Parfumerie Fresh Linen, a light cream. This last color was the hardest to sponge since it’s not as opaque. It took me about four coats (over white) to get the polishes to form a smooth gradient without them blending into the same color.
The dried flowers are from a Ciaté kit I bought a couple of years ago and had forgotten about. They were tricky to place since these in particular kept breaking up, but in the end I think it suited the design better.
For other nail art using dried flowers, check out this design I did for the 2014 31 Day Challenge, using other flowers from this same kit.