I had hoped to upload this design sooner, but I was having problems with my camera. I’m really happy with how it turned out! I think it looks much better in person, but I tried to get the colors of the polish as accurate as possible in the photo. I only used 2 colors for this design (over a white base – 1 coat), both from Revlon: Dreamer and Flirt. Before, I experimented with several colors and brands, such as Ulta, Wet ‘n’ Wild, and Covergirl, and while those were okay to work with, I found that the Revlon polishes were best. I love how the blue and pink mixed to form the purple. As a final touch I added the rhinestones to the middle of each flower.