I’m really happy with how these jungle nails for the challenge turned out! At first I was going to do stamping, but after a couple tries, I didn’t like how that looked. This design ended up being a mix of things, from jungle to leopard print, but I love it. I think the deco flowers especially make it look more colorful and fun. Sadly, they really didn’t last long on my nails, but I used regular top coat, not nail glue, so I’m sure that would make a difference.
I used so many polishes, I lost track of all the greens, so I won’t list them. But I will mention that the background on the jungle nails isn’t just black, but black with a coat of sheer blue on top. Though it’s not visible in the photos, in person it makes it so you can see a blue sheen over the black parts. It’s just something I got the idea to try and ended up really liking.
I know I’m super behind on the challenge (as usual!), but I’ll try my best to get the rest of the prompts done before the month ends!